L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. Methionine is essential for the production of carnitine. These two ingredient found in L-CARNITINE REVOLUTION™ can:
• Increase energy via the transport of fatty acids into muscle cellular mitochondria
• Reduce muscle damage and promote faster recovery
• Reduce soreness
• Increase fat burning properties while protecting muscle degradation
• Improve physical performance and power output
• Exhibit antioxidant properties
One study found that middle aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise. Stack L-CARNITINE REVOLUTION™ with our IBCAA 2:1:1 and L-Glutamine to help preserve muscle mass and promote recovery during times of dieting or calorie restriction.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.